Thursday, July 9, 2009

the impossible project


I have heard talk for some time now, that someone had purchased up the old Polaroid factory, equipment and all - - and were attempting to breath life back into it. They are planning to re-start the production of polaroid film (which came to a stop last year) for vintage polaroid cameras in 2010.

(be still my beating heart!)

The are currently seeking out a way to re-invent the way the polaroid is manufactured - not to just rebuild the old film, but develop a new product for which I can only hold my breath for.

Learn more about the project here...

2 comments:

Emilie and Branden said...

This better be true. I can't handle being teased like that. Will they still make medium format polaroid? 'Cause I'm craving to make a polaroid transfer.

Jamie said...

Oh what fun! This will bring great happiness to us all...