Friday, June 3, 2011

hello weekend, give us some love

Hello weekend. We are ready for you.

There is just a few things I ask of you. Let's have some sleep and for the love, please send us some sun (minus the cold wind).

Cash has recently found his swim goggles and has been wearing them non-stop. I guess they have replaced his winter goggles for now. My favorite is when they get fogged up from being so sweaty and hot on his head. He always has to have an accessory on him. I love it.

Max has been sporting a nasty cough and cold since last weekend. I haven't slept through the night since last saturday, and my back hurts from bouncing and toting around a very unhappy baby all day long, all week long.

The rain and cold weather hasn't helped things. I'm not at my wits end, but I'm exhausted to say the least.

Big plans for the weekend anyone? We will be celebrating Ry turning one year older to old man status. Our plans to spend the birthday weekend down town and over night were foiled by Max's poor timing in getting sick. Thanks a lot Max. But we will party all the same.


Tonight we are taking the boys to our new favorite custard and frozen yogurt joint for a pre-birthday celebration, then I'm planning on making this amazing french toast casserole for Ryan to wake up to. IT is heaven, but takes 12 hours of pre-soaking time to reach it's prime yumminess.


I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh! Those goggles are so awesome.