Friday, December 5, 2008

It's funny


It's funny when you become a parent, what you really get excited about.

Jack woke me up this morning at about 6:45 screaming from his room: "Mom! I need to pee!" I had been all night up with our sick little Cashman - but I lept out of bed like I just won the lottery.

This is our second attempt at potty training Jack and we have been having such a rough go. This mornings declaration gives me hope that maybe he is finally catching on to one aspect of the process.

No details are needed to describe to you how the other part of potty training is going. But I'll take what I can get.

8 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Woo hoo!! This is great news. Good luck!

(And please take notes on what works. I'm hoping to benefit from your expertise in this area one day.)

AZ Larsens said...

Yeah, we're about to start attempt #4 at potty training on my middle boy...not fun!

sarah said...

love the little underwear! boys look so cute when they lose the diaper bulk!

Jamie said...

Oh Em I missed so many blogs... why didn't you guys take me to festival of trees?
Your mother is my cousin... we're supposed to hang out and stuff.?.:)
I love Jack's Underoo's, and he's gonna despise that when he grows up!!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I LOVE THE UNDIES!! Well atleast he is kind of getting it, Pete has no interest at all in the whole potty training thing.

Kat said...

Potty training is going well then. Good work Mom. Seriously potty training is the worst!

Like the undie bum!

Ms. Dottie said...

Nice little Jack Jack you're a big boy now! Potty training is such an experience but the best part is little tiny butts in spiderman underwear!!!

Alicia said...

Hooray for little people who can go on their own!
btw, I am super impressed with your cute mobile and I think I cried a little at the "short love story" video.