Saturday, April 11, 2009

i have things to say...

...but well, I'm just too tuckered out to say them. So expect a full update on the weekends events soon. For now - just know that I discovered Cash eating broken glass tonight at our friends bar-b-que. I fished out as many pieces as I could find, and am just "watching and waiting" as the nurse has ordered, to see if any blood comes from either end of Cash. Yikes. A horrible end to a really fun weekend.

Hang in their Cash - we really like having you around.


5 comments:

stephanie said...

oh ouch.

Mindi said...

Good luck with that one, sad.

Brooke said...

oh no! how scary, I hope he is ok

Jamie said...

Em, I need to know that Cash is okay. I stressed about this all weekend. Please update soon! Oh and thanks again. Wow I have really cool friends. Jill

LBP said...

Oh my gosh! I am really behind on the blogging scene and i just found out that the little man ate glass. I saw from your later post the DR said he is okay. Keep me posted!