Sunday, April 26, 2009

cupcakes to go


My friend Ange and her amazing cupcake and baked goods bakery (The Chocolate) finally opened up a kiosk at the University Mall in Orem. She is at the Nordstrom's end of the mall and is selling not only individual cupcakes, sugar cookies, mini-cakes and brownies - but you can also place your order for the bigger ticket items, like cakes or the cupcakes by the dozen for later pickup.

So if you are in the area, make sure you stop by and try the lemon curd cupcake - it is at the top of my list (right along with about every other flavor she makes!)


4 comments:

Kat said...

Awesome! Wish I was there to have a cupcake with you. Way-to-go Ange! Way-to-go Em with the design.

Alicia said...

I was there the other day and it looks AMAZING!!!
Well done you and Ang. You are kind of my hero.

Jamie said...

I want another cupcake. now.,

Anna Marie said...

I need to check it out. Good job Emily and Ange.