Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i am so lame


My allergies have reached an all time low.

Somewhere along the way they decided that the uncontrollable itching of my nose, eyes - and well face, the stuffiness and constant sneezing, the blood shot vampire eyes - it just wasn't enough. I now have some crazy superhero sensitivity to the sun and all light. I went to meet a client the other day - and couldn't even keep my eyes open during our meeting. I am listening to her talk about her company as I look like I am off daydreaming of unicorns and cotton candy.

To top it off... I have turned into one of Ryan's all time, top 5, worst pet peeves. I have to wear sunglasses indoors! Even regular light hurts - starring at my computer hurts...I am a freak of nature now, not trying to look too cool in my pain - but looking like a tool all the same.

My appointment with my Ophthalmologist could not come soon enough. Will I ever be the same again? Oh great day.

(side note: Picture is not of me. I do not own this adorable cute dress, nor have I mustered up the courage to get my short back. I only wanted to really hit home how ridiculous I am right now.)

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Sadness, hope they go away soon.

Alicia said...

First off-- the sun never sets on cool. Second-- I don't have horrible allergies, but realized I was a weirdo the other day when I opened the front door the other day to say goodbye to some friends, and started crying at the sun. I couldn't open my eyes at all.
I am sorry about your allergies though. Let us know how the Dr. appt. goes.

Jill said...

I love unicorns and cotton candy!

You are just gangsta when you wear sunglasses inside. Also, you can stare at people without them knowing.

Sorry about the allergies, that stinks.