Thursday, February 25, 2010

my new favorites



Ever since we ditched cable, I've given up watching mindless TV and have become extremely selective to what I sit down to watch. It has been nice to catch up on a lot of great movies I have been itching to see, as well as several TV series I have had my eye on, but never had the time to search out and watch.

My new favorite is Modern Family. It is laugh-out-loud hilarious, but always ends with a sweet message. I love it.

On the other end of the spectrum, is Mad Men. The characters are so great and yet so tragically sad, and I want all the dresses the women wear.

So if you are looking - those are my 2 top recommendations.


4 comments:

Alicia said...

I have been itching to watch both of these... We thought we'd wait out the whole season to watch Modern Family though. Can't wait. Thanks, buddy.

Brandon said...

We've watched the first two seasons of Mad Men on DVD – waiting for the third. And we just found Modern Family. Loving that, too.

Kat said...

Modern Family is our favorite! I laugh till I pee.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Excellent choices. These are easily my two favorite shows.