Monday, March 1, 2010

why i love cash



This may be a strange attribute to desire in your children, but before I had kids, I always wanted a kid who would dress up as a super hero or in their tutus when out in public. Cssh is making all my dreams come true with his latest fashion statements of wearing his Batman mask to everywhere we go - and I mean everywhere. If Batman cannot be found, he pulls out his backup plan of wearing these old snowboarding goggles we have in the winter gear bucket. I don't know why I love it so much, but I do.


2 comments:

Jill said...

ahh.. it doesn't get much better than Cash.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

That is a great attribute. I agree, superhero costume-/tutu-wearing kids are THE BEST. I hope Little A has that trait. Maybe Cash can come over and give him some pointers, especially since Cash looks so dashing in the snowboarding goggles.