Wednesday, September 8, 2010

big baby


Okay, I get it. I'm a fatty.
This pregnancy has brought on a lot more people commenting on how big I am vs. how far along I am.

While exchanging some flip flops at Old Navy this week, the girl happily piped up, "Wow... you look A LOT farther along then 26 weeks!" I especially loved how her eyes bulged a little when she said it. People have no social grace anymore.

So I guess I'm having the biggest baby ever, or I need to lay off on the snacking.
Either way, my complex has officially started.



4 comments:

Alicia said...

YOU could NEVER look bad. Or fat. Honestly.
I find the comments fascinating... because one person would say I looked big, and another would say I looked small. I gained more with Jake and produced a 7 lb. 12 oz. baby, while with Sarah I gained less and she was 9 lbs! Who knows (and more importantly) who cares. You look beautiful no matter what and I have known you since JoySchool Days. I know. :)

Jill said...

I agree w Alicia. There's no such thing as a fat Emily. Sorry.

Brandon said...

Is that picture for real? And we thought Owen was fat.

maloy said...

Nothing Big, Its Excess,.
NOw Question - What is Excess?
Actually here Excess is only the Bunch of Hair.
All Other are usable and soft to handle.