Friday, September 17, 2010

my superhero fighting team


We had our Halloween outfit tryouts today.
I try and let them have a good day of playing in them and then hide them away till October.

Jack was a little bummed his costume didn't come with a utility belt (His mad face though, is just in preparation to fight the joker)
, so he made a homemade one. This is why we have our tryouts... I need to see what adjustments need to be made before we are headed out the door for the candy loot to avoid as many tears and meltdowns as possible.

We made some homemade batman throwing disks and Cash a sword. Grandma will need to tighten Cash's ninja mask, Jack will need a more permanent bat belt - other then that, we are good.

The boys are trying to figure out if I should be the Joker or Splinter. I say neither.




1 comment:

Brooke said...

haha this is fabulous. I love the try out idea. I need to start doing that for myself :)