Tuesday, May 31, 2011

it's on!


Just to let you all know... our favorite snow shack, cup o sno, has officially opened for business for the summer season, as well as opened a second location.

Cup o sno has THE best shaved ice and the most yummy non-syrupy (is that word?) tasting flavors. Word is out that the sandy location had over a 60 minute wait this years
on the day of it's seasonal grand re-opening. It is that good.

Here I am enjoying nectarine with ice cream at the bottom. Boohyeah! I couldn't be happier. I guess it can rain all it wants, as long as I can eat like it's getting closer to summer.

Go get yourself one. You won't be sorry you did:
2640 west 9000 south, west jordan (in the reams parking lot near the conecutters)

or

8725 highland drive, sandy (in the fiesta village shopping center near the car wash)


1 comment:

Jill said...

I heart that they have another location now.