Monday, July 11, 2011

hang in there right foot


I know this is gross... a picture of my feet... but I just wanted to document how crazy this weekend has been.

Thursday suddenly my foot hurt - that is when I noticed it was cut. Friday I woke up and it had blown up like a balloon. I could barely walk on it by the afternoon, so I found myself at the instacare for some antibiotics, as well as an nice Tetanus shot (why do those hurt for so long afterwards) since I couldn't remember when my last one was.

The first inner line is where the infection had spread from Thursday to Friday. The dotted line on the outside is how far is spread overnight to Saturday. So once again, I headed to the instacare... this time they hooked up the IVs and started pumping me full of antibiotics. I had to go in on Sunday and I'm on my way now for my last dose. If this doesn't work - they said they will have to hospitalize me. That would be awesome (if by awesome I mean the worst thing ever).

I'm supposed to be off my feet all day. Not quite sure how to do that when you have 3 kids. I joked earlier about my foot falling off... now I'm starting to get a little nervous about.

Wish me luck.


1 comment:

LBP said...

I feel bad I made you hang out while you had a crazy foot problem. Keep me posted and let me know if I can help out. Seriously.