Tuesday, April 8, 2008

happy 3 to cashman



Happy 3 months to Mr.Cashman!

It's is crazy to see how just a few months can make me feel like a real human again. We are not quite sleeping through the night - but with only one feeding at 4 am, I am not complaining.

With 3 months under our belt, and the good weather around the corner, I am getting more and more brave and efficient about venturing out with 2 kids in tow. Now if I could only get some upper arm strength, there wouldn't be
such a foamy lather every time I tried to carry Cash in his car seat in one hand and Jack as he screams bloody murder because I wouldn't buy him ever freakin' toy car he sees in the other.

Jack is loving little brother though. He loves to come point out all of Cash's body parts which always includes a poke in the eye as he declares: "Cash's eyes see." (Or at least they could before Jack came along.) I am even starting to see Jack become a little protective of Cash - should anyone start to walk off with Cash in his car seat, Jack immediately cries out: "give back my Cash!".

I don't remember Jack smiling as much as Cash does when he was a little baby - but the Cashman is all grins. He couldn't be a happier baby. So happy 3 months to baby Cash and happy 3 months closer to mom getting a good night sleep.


2 comments:

sarah said...

Look how rolie-polie he is! He's adorable. Congrats on making it through the first 3 months. That is definitely the hardest part. My favorite age of all is 4 months old. That's cute about jack being protective.

Anna said...

Seriously - you guys have the cutest kids.