Monday, April 21, 2008

jack, a man of many words


Jack's newest phrases these days are as follows:

"That's so amazing!"
and
"It's a miracle!"
and
"No singing!"

Who knows where he picked them up. But when said in the context of his miniature voice when describing his utter joy in finding his rubber toy shark in grandma's toy bin (it's a miracle) or grandpa's weeding techniques in the backyard (that's so amazing), it is quite the funny thing to hear him utter.

I know I am not the song bird ol' pappy tanner is - but I still can't figure out why he won't let me sing in the car (no singing). Guess all that talent lies with dad. Figures.


6 comments:

sarah said...

that is so cute! i can just picture his tiny voice saying it. isn't it so hard not to just bust up laughing? my kids got on the "no singing" thing pretty quickly too. not sure why.

Angeler said...

That's one big bowl of cereal Mr. Jacks is eating in the picture. It's mammoth compared to the little tyke.

Danielle said...

I cant beleive you started a blog and didn't tell me, especially after I bore my testimony to you about blogging...

I hope you will blog with me now :)

Alicia said...

Hi Em!!
I'm glad we are now blogging buddies. It's a weird, nerdy world, but that's us, right? Anyway-- the blog looks fab. I love you!

Kat said...

Em- at least those phrases are "G" rated. Christian's new favorite phrase is "Oh Sh*#"! I don't know where he heard it. He also likes to tell everyone, "Mom pinched me". Thanks again for your help with the labels. They are very cute. I hope to see you and the boys at the wedding.

T-raz and the H-train said...

Hello to...food signs.