Sunday, April 27, 2008

silent but deadly



Cash may have the worst gas known to mankind. I am not quite sure what to do about it - it has almost burned off my eyebrows on several occasions. How can something so smelly come out of something so small and cute. And I'm not exaggerating! All kids diapers stink, but Cash's gas could take out a small country with it's toxic fumes. For all you who have yet to cozy this little guy when he let's one rip, you have been warned... you may not recover. Sorry Cash. You're cute, but man you stink!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

AWESOME!! That's my kind of kid!!!

Alicia said...

Oh, what joys I have yet to experience! What with the boys peeing all over their faces and all... I've got my work cut out for me, right? Good thing I have you Em.

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Hey Em!! I cant believe I havent even seen Cash yet! I suck as a friend!! Lets get together soon!!!

Kat said...

Em, He is so cute. Two boys. I'll be there soon. I oredered the Bravado Bra online. It's great. Thanks for the info.