Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day



Happy Father's Day to the ones we love the most.

Ryan couldn't be loved more by me and the boys. He is the best dad in every way.

My own cute dad is in Arizona right now for my grandfather's funeral. We were unable to attend, and are sad we are not there. But I just want him to know I love him to the ends of the earth and back. And the boys are eager to hang out with him and help in more in the garden when he returns home.

As for Ryan's Dad, the same can be said. "Papa T" we adore you. I feel so luck to be close to both sets of our parents. The boys really are spoiled rotten that way.

Happy Father's Day.




2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh that picture of you with your dad is awesome.

Jamie said...

Em, I adore that picture of your short sassy hair.
And of course my Ryan,,I never stop adoring him:)
LOVe you guyZ