Tuesday, January 18, 2011

if only


I've discovered, now that I have 3 kids, that I don't like the snow anymore.

I think we have a bad case of cabin fever, which isn't helping. But when the rain came this weekend and took away all the snow, I couldn't have been happier. The birds were out, I refilled my bird feeder and started scoping out the yard for spring and summer projects, and we spent a little time stomping around in puddles. Sigh. It was just so nice to be outdoors.

Now I know I am just setting myself up for a big let down. I know more snow is coming. But for the weekend, it was a breath of fresh air to have the moody rain clouds around - turning out all the soggy green and dark gray colors that I love most.




1 comment:

Jill said...

I CANNOT wait until Spring. The 50 degree weather this last week has made mama so happy. And... holding baby Max also made me happy. Does he miss me?