Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i'm here, just not really

I'm here.
Just adjusting to life with new baby - 3 boys - and little hope to ever leaving the house again.

This is one attempt to get my life back, so I am making my first blog entry since Max's debut. I have yet to document his mighty arrival... to take a picture to post... and if I tried to do any of those things, I probably wouldn't be on this blog entry right now.

So instead, I am going to start leaving "awesome" Cash's quotes of the day (it's his new favorite word)...

Awesome Quote #1:
Last night while we were eating dinner, mid bite Cash stops, turns towards the baby swing where Max is slumbering, and with mouth full points at him and exclaims, "That baby is awesome."

Then turned back to his food and munched away.

Awesome Cash. Just awesome.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Okay... I'm coming to you.
Name the day. Call me.