Tuesday, April 10, 2012

this may be it


I've been looking to paint our front door. Today I found this inspiration and fell in love. What a great looking house. There used to be a place up in SugarHouse by our old house that had a green door and I always loved it. I wish our house was more gray then beige, but tomorrow I will get a sample and see if this is the one.

I love the beginnings of spring. The boys are running in and out of the house, getting dirty - wearing themselves out. The windows are all open and that short lived heavenly cool air is blowing through the house. Dinner is constantly enjoyed out on the back porch and my hands are permanently covered in dirt from planting the new and weeding out the old remains of the winter.


This has to be the best month of the year.


It is supposed to rain the remaining week, so we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves today. I don't mind the rain. In fact, I quite like it. I think I will clean out the garage if the rain stays and continue to sketch out all my ideas for the yard. 





 

1 comment:

Jill said...

i would love to help you plant sometime!