Wednesday, April 18, 2012

where the other half of my heart is



Ryan, Paul Jacobsen, Mark Smith and Dylan Schorer just finished a great set on The Music City Roots show in Nashville. They played Judgement Day, Days to Think of You, Lonely Night, My Madeline (a favorite with all the kids) and ended with Peaceful Mind. I took the gang over to the Smith's house for some yummy Thai food and hung out with Emily and Holly (Mark and Paul's wives) while we watched the live feed. I hope we all hang out again soon.

Tomorrow the boys head back home and I couldn't be more excited to have Ry back. At one point during the show, Ryan joked to the audience that if anyone wanted to adopt him - he really wanted to stay and live in Nashville. At least I think he was joking.

Please come home Ryan. I'm counting the hours!


No comments: