Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jack & The Cash


Tonight Jack was playing ball with Cash (and by "playing ball, I mean - chucking a ball straight at Cash as hard as he can throw while Dad deflects any blows to the little man's head ). After the game came to an end, Jack walked up to Cash and said matter-of-factly, "Cash, you are a good friend."

He has also started referring to Cash as, "The Cash", as if he was some sort of stuffed animal mafia ring leader.

And his latest attempt to avoid naps, diaper changes or anything he doesn't want to do, is by saying: "It's Cash's turn." And then takes off running.

9 comments:

Kat said...

Little buddies already - I love it. They are so great. You are such a cute Mom and they are very lucky boys.

Gaige said...

"The Cash"... Awesome.

sarah said...

How fun that they are becoming friends already! Very cute.

stephanie said...

what cute boys you have, emily.

Jamie said...

OHHH that is so precious. They have good manners like Auntie Jamie.

Ms. Dottie said...

I can't believe how big Cash is getting. I love Jack he his so hilarious and I love "The Cash"!

LBP said...

If you can guarantee me boys like The Cash and Jack then I think it is time to take you up on the surrogate mother idea. (I know that doesn't make any sense scientifically but I don't care).

Alicia said...

Oh I love those boys!
Good work, Em... you've created great little men. :)

Emilie and Branden said...

Thank you for the birthday wished, Em! I can't believe Conan stood me up again this year. P.S. Can you email me your email :) I'm not sure I have the right address for you. heyemilie@hotmail.com

Thanks!