Sunday, February 1, 2009

another DI happy find



Here is my latest project: a headboard for Jack's bed.

I have been on the lookout, on our trips to the DI, for a headboard for Jack-Attack's room for some time now. I wanted it to be something that I could paint and fix up a bit, but then when the Cashman was old enough to share a room with Jack, it wouldn't be hard to find another headboard that was not identical, but similar. Then with a little spray paint, they would match.

I found this one a few weeks back, and finally got a day this weekend of warm enough weather to doctor it up a bit. Jack wasn't all that impressed, but I was very happy to check this project off my mental to-do project list.





5 comments:

Alicia said...

I am very impressed, Em. Well done. You rock.

sarah sample said...

emily, great job, it looks fantastic!

Danielle said...

It makes me so happy to see people with good taste who make successful renovations! Kudos!!

By the way, you should see how cute the blanket is your mom made! I love it!!!

Anna Marie said...

I love the picture of Cash in the bath. What a cutie.

Mindi said...

Very nice, looks awesome.