Thursday, April 1, 2010

how to train a dragon


Today we took the Jack and Cash to see Dreamworks new movie: How To Train A Dragon. We loved it! I already want to take the boys back to see it again. They have been flying around all night pretending they are dragons. Note to any parents taking my recommendation to take their kids to see it though, It did have some scary parts, but I felt like it always quickly lightened the mood after each time.

All the cousins and the grandmas came along. We took up almost the entire back row. It was such a blast. Before I had kids, I never thought I would like going to the movies that much with the little hooligans in tow, but I do! It is such a kick - and it is so exciting for them. The big seats, eating their weight in popcorn, larger then life stories...

And as long as we go during the day - the theater is empty enough that no one seems to notice Cash using his imaginary Buzz Lightyear laser arm to shoot at the screen ever so often.




1 comment:

Alicia said...

I keep thinking about that little Cash man growling at us the other night. I love it!