Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Patty and Buddy at Kingsbury


Last night our friends Paul and Holly treated us with tickets to see Patty Griffin and Buddy Miller. It was an amazing show. Kingsbury Hall is one of my more favorite venues. I love being able to sit the entire show... I must be getting old I guess. Plus, just the vibe of the place is nice.

Buddy Miller opened for Patty and easily became one of my new favorite people. He just oozes with coolness. Patty sang on most his songs - and then they switched since he is, of course, in her band. Her set was amazing. Her voice pure heaven. She is such a little sassy thing. If you haven't listened to either of their new albums, you should give them a go.

Thanks again Paul and Holly for the ticket/birthday gift! We loved it!







2 comments:

sarah sample said...

Yay for patty and buddy! awesome. so glad you four got to go.

Jill said...

I really really wanted to go! Next time I guess.