Thursday, November 17, 2011

max's wishlist

Max will soon be turning the mighty 1 years old. Where has the time gone? Here are a few items I've had my eye on. I'd love to give him any of these things for his birthday:

Ikea Slide
I love the look of this. It's not just a slide, it is a piece of furniture I wouldn't mind having around in any room. I can see it being a great race track for Jack and Cash Hotwheels as well.


Kid o tip truck
I love how minimialistic this truck is. I want... I mean Max wants it in green.


Tobbles
These just look cool - and I kinda like toys and kid items you can keep out on the coffee table that look cool and not just like they haven't been put away yet.


Robeez R2D2 shoes
These shoes will always be my favorite. Max is the master of curling up his toes so I can't get any regular shoes on. He can't fight me on these though. I just stretch them right over those crazy toes. And I love the StarWars tribute version of these.







Wishbone Flip rocker and scooter
How cool is this rocker slash scooter. I love the design of it - and that it has two functions for as your kid gets older. 




Carters Bulldog beanie
I think the colors and the design of this beanie is super adorable.  





Ikea Finger Puppets
These are cool - and I like the little stage they come with - although Max would rip and destroy it in seconds. At least it could be a cool display for when they were put away in the playroom. The guy in the canon is my favorite.



Gap Polar Bear sweater
I want this for Max's Christmas outfit. The collar on this rules.



Does anyone else know some really great items for a one year old?

No comments: