Sunday, November 13, 2011

we're not worthy

Sometimes when I'm around Jon Canlas, I feel like throwing my arms up and down chanting, "we're not worthy, we're not worthy". That guy oozes with talent and is one of the nicest humans on this planet. He kindly let our family be apart of his Film Is Not Dead workshop again this year... and I was so excited because our family shots from San Francisco are some of my favorites of our little clan. Now that Max has joined, I was happy to do this all over again. 

Now, they are no all-denim-family portraitures like what I grew up with, but I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. This was just a few he posted on facebook. I can't wait to see them all, and I hope to get to see some from the other photographers that were attending the workshop. Stay tuned I guess.







3 comments:

stephanie said...

gorgeous!

Brooke said...

you have such a beautiful family!

Alicia said...

Jealous.

You all look gorgeous.