Saturday, December 31, 2011

so long, farewell


Goodbye 2011. You've been quite the year. 

While you were loads of fun, I'm kinda happy to see you go. The boys have been sick all of the holiday... I was sick just prior to the week before Christmas and I just feel happy to slowly getting everyone back to their semi-normal selves. Ringing in the new year without anyone throwing up and everyone sleeping through the night sounds like a great way to start the year.

I wish I had more time to reflect about what made this year great. Most of all, I realize just how grateful I am for my Ryan who is my gravity... my sun to which my world rotates, my saving grace. And of course for my three little mugwhumps who are aging me faster then I'd like, but who I worship, love and adore.

I hope this new year brings more patience on my end, more movies cozied up on the couch with my boys, more moments for just me and ry, more chances to become someone better then I am and more quiet moments to take in all that I have. 


So goodbye to the end of the year, and hello to all that is to come.











No comments: