Wednesday, January 4, 2012

because of all the throw up


Because of all the sickness and throw up that was happening at our house around the time I finished my stationery boxes for the boys teachers, I never got around to posting these pictures. 

I tried to use mostly what I had around the house, so the patterns and ribbon don't completely match, but I still liked it. I got the cigar boxes from Michaels, the cardboard initials (glued on the front) from Hobby Lobby, and the idea from this crafty girl's blog. Each box had a set of 12 cards with their monogrammed initial in a different font. Then I designed up some smaller note cards which had birds and other motifs stamped on them. 

There you have it. I think they turned out pretty good.




  





3 comments:

Jenigirl said...

Em first I LOVE the new picture that is an amazing photo! Secondly those stationary kits are to die for!! They turned out so cute! I think you should sell them on Etsy! What a great gift for anyone! Glad your bout with flu is finally over!

Alicia said...

Adorable.

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Em those are soooo cute! We totally miss you guys!