Friday, August 29, 2008

today's find


The boys and I often hit up the local DIs and other thrift stores for hidden treasures. Today I found an adorable set of dessert dishes while Jack scored his new favorite animal, the "crock - eee - dile" as he likes to call them, and this old school action figure.

While Ryan thinks Jack has enough toys to entertain the entire neighborhood and then some - how can I resist a fiercesome crock and a lonely, but very brave fireman that has been separated from his crew - all for a fabulous fifty cents?

I say to you that I cannot!

3 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I love the DI. I have found most of my favorite treasures there.

Those dessert dishes are spectacular.

Also, is that a dishtowel upon which the brave fireman is standing? If so, I believe I have the same one!

sarah said...

Awesome dishes! Our boys have a love for the DI too. I was going to ask about the cloth too. Very cute.

emmy said...

Yes - the dish cloth is a Martha Stewart set. If you are ever feeling brave enough to take on the horrible customer service that one finds at Kmart, Martha puts out some great stuff and it is always super cheap.

I love me some Martha. Even when she was doing time I loved her - how can we resist her great style and decor!