Saturday, June 13, 2009

the good and the bad


Downside to all this rain: my poor roses have been beat to hell.

Upside to having my roses get pounded: I get to cut more then usual to bring in the house because they are sagging on the bush. I even got ultra matchy-matchy and made a vase to compliment my pink antique chairs.

Downside to bringing in lots of roses: Discovering you have also brought in a nest of spiders that are suddenly taking over your kitchen, living room and everywhere else you have placed a vase of flowers.

Upside to having a spider attack: nothing.




2 comments:

Mindi said...

I would die if spiders attacked my house, literally I think I would (we spend WAY too much money on pest control for that reason alone)... the roses are super pretty- way to look at the bright side.

Brandon said...

Are those shades of pink "blush" and "bashful"? Lovely chairs. Creepy spider story.