Thursday, September 11, 2008

welcome little man


Tonight my friends and I took my friend Alicia dinner to welcome new baby boy Jacob to the neighborhood. The little man could not have been cuter. You really forget how small these little jellybeans start out as. Cash looked like Godzilla next to him. Jacob was so fun to cozy and squeeze, and Alicia looked amazing. Motherhood suits her just fine. Overall, it was a fun afternoon... plus, as always, it was fun getting cokes with Lizzy and catching up.

Here are some pics for all to enjoy:


It took awhile for Jack to warm up to the group. He stood in the corner for a good 5 minutes pretending to be interested in Alicia's library of classic literature.





Cash putting the moves on the Ladies with his "blue steel" look. It is too much for Janelle to resist!


Cash wasted no time as he tried to take his relationship with Lizzy to the next level. Come on Cash... No means no!


Little man Jacob Carter - so cozy in those pjs.

Me and Alicia. If you are wondering where I am looking in this picture - I am looking off in the distance remembering all the nights of sleep deprivation that comes with new baby. Good luck LeeSha! You can do it!

P.S. I think it is time to cut me hair.

7 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

So weird to think that Matt & I are going to have another little tike! He is so cute, I got all excited about my new one, until the last part about the sleep, yeah, thanks for that:)

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Z & I were cracking up looking at the picture of Jack being engrossed in the books. He's so cute. And I love that Cashman is already a hit with the ladies.

Kat said...

Oh I am missing you girls. I want to see your cute boys in person and see Cash's "blue steel" impression. You are such a great Mom!

LBP said...

You have to appreciate the fact that you have two talented young sons. One who is born a womanizer and the other a bookworm. What a lucky mom.

Ms. Dottie said...

I am so jealous I wish I could have come with you guys and see the baby!!! Your boys are so cute we need to have a kids day and hang out with the girls and the kids. Love ya!!!

Alicia said...

You are an amazing mommy and a wonderful friend. Thanks so much for the visit and for dinner. I love you Em, and am so happy that we are still such good friends.

Niki and Jess said...

Hello Tanner family, I just happened to stumble across your blog...okay in reality I am a blog stalker. Anyhow, it has been awhile and I amazed at how big Jack and Cash are! They are adorable! Glad to see you are all doing well!