Wednesday, November 4, 2009

can I see some ID?

Tonight a door to door sales person came to our house tonight and asked, "Hello, are your parent's home." I tried hard not to laugh, politely said they weren't and said good evening. That was an easy way of getting out of a long drawn out scheme to get me to buy a 2 years subscription to a magazine I didn't want or 20 gallons of nuclear carpet cleaner.

A few weeks prior to this, when getting my flu shot, I was informed I would need a parent's signature (the nurse assuming I was not 18). I figured if I have given birth to 2 kids, hold a mortgage, and pay the bills - I should be allowed to get a vaccine without my mommies permission.

But now I am starting to wonder a little, while I may have a young face, maybe I don't dress my age. Do I look like I am underage because I dress that way? I might have to do a serious wardrobe evaluation this weekend.



3 comments:

Alicia said...

Don't change a thing. You are perfect.

emmy said...

Maybe I'll just add shoulder pads to the majority of my clothes. That makes you look older, right?

sarah sample said...

That is so funny. Although, do not touch clothing choices...I love love love the way you dress!