Monday, November 2, 2009

free mondays


The boys and I hit up the free monday at the Museum of Natural History today down by the U of U. It happens on the first monday of the month and I love to go spend an hour digging for dinosaur bones, exploring the bug exhibits (they have the most disgusting new spider from Florida right now - scary enough to make me never want to visit the warm state ever again) and not having to pay a dime for it.

They had a new exhibit on minerals and rocks that Jack loved. Cash was terrified of the dinosaur bones, and we managed to make it out of the gift shop with two 94 cent dinosaurs and no tears.



3 comments:

Brandon said...

Amy has been a big fan of free first Mondays for a long time. She was even there yesterday, actually.

sarah sample said...

that sounds so fun. seattle has free museums on the first thursdays. what a fun mom your boys have.

Ms. Dottie said...

I love that and I'm now going to use that as a date idea! Perfect. I found a toddler shirt that said Cash and had a cool picture of Johnny Cash on it. Then I looked at the price and it was 40 dollars. Damn Boutiques think they're so fancy!