Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy turkey time


The schedule:
1:00pm We are having my whole family over this year for thanksgiving. The grandmas, the grandpas, the aunts and uncles and cousins and such. Eat some turkey, have some pie, rub our bellies and clean up.

6:00pm We start all over. We then are having Ryan's whole family over for thanksgiving dinner part 2. The grandmas, the grandpas, the aunts and uncles and cousins and maybe even a dog or two.

I think I am insane, but excited. Maybe I should just be afraid. It's going to be one crazy day. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

3 comments:

sarah sample said...

How did it go? Sounds like lots o work and tons o fun. I am sure it was amazing.
-s

Alicia said...

Oh my holy crap, Em. You are Wonderwoman!
I love you.

Niki and Jess said...

WHOA!!!! Are you serious? You are insane!