Monday, November 23, 2009

mighty mike


Tomorrow my brother-in-law takes on his first go with chemo. Last week, we were literally floored, to discover that Mike was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Without getting too personal, even though I'm pretty sure only my mom reads my blog, I just wanted to post that I am praying my heart out for you tomorrow and for the months to come Mike. That all our thoughts are for you, Shelby and cute Tanner tomorrow. We love you.

For anyone else reading this - maybe sneak Mike into a pray or two of yours tomorrow for me if you don't mind. We know Mike is mighty and strong, but I don't think it would hurt to have a little extra help on the side.

Now go dominate Mike.



3 comments:

Jill said...

Em, Jamie told me this last week. I had no idea. I am guessing he didn't really know till recently. I love this family and I will pray for them. All those muscles of his have to help right? Thanks for the post. Love you!

kimimcevoy said...

Oh boy! I will for add mY prayers Too!! Thank you!!
xxoo

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Oh my gosh! He will for sure be in our prayers! Keep us posted.