Monday, November 16, 2009

it's just what gets me through


Ryan is off tomorrow on tour with Sarah Sample and Paul Jacobsen. It is only a week - but it still makes me homesick for him. My only solution for my lonely heart, is to make myself some really good mix tapes to drive along to, to make dinner to, and to work the late empty nights with. I have some newly acquired Greg Laswell covers I am digging, along with some Scott Orr and Sarah Lov. But Ryan's newest recommendation, Hello Kavita, is what I'm really loving. Where would I be without good music. Sad and missing my Ryan I suppose. I hope the Great SRP November tour of 2009 is adventurous.

Hurry home.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

When is he back? Can we come over and keep you company? WERE back from Vegas:)

Jill said...

Ohhh... sad! A week is a long time. I bet he misses you more cause your so fricken awesome.

Loves!

holly said...

I'm feeling your pain today, sweet Emmy. Let's play this week if you have a free day!