Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sweet dreams


There is something I really love about basic white sheets. Today when putting away some towels, I found this unopened package of bed sheets I had forgotten all about - so I washed and set them up and felt happier that tonight I would be sleeping in them and all their newness and crispness.

I am not one much for the loud and patterned bed linens, but rather I like to keep it simple and clean. I like the idea of the headboard getting all the attention - especially when you have a king bed - I don't want to draw more attention to the huge block in the room then I have to.

Now that the cold nights are leaving us - I am on the lookout for a great summer blanket. I think a punch of color would be nice. Yellow has been on my mind lately, so if I could find one like this, I'd have it made:






1 comment:

Niki and Jess said...

Love the simpleness! Hey, just wondering if you guys still do wedding invitations...I have a friend who may be interested. I have not heard anything about it from you guys lately, so I thought I would inquire. Email me at nikijohnson133@gmail.com.