Saturday, May 30, 2009

bang, bang



Last night we went and saw The Brother's Bloom (many thanks again to aunt Shelby for watching our hooligans so late into the night). It is only showing at the Broadway, which as old and creepy as it is, I secretly love for it's romanticized old and simple nature.

The movie was spectacular and had some of the coolest cinematography and character and costume set ups. I'll admit... I have and will always be a sucker for a twisted hopeless love story. There were moments when I, along with everyone in the theater, was laughing out loud. So beautiful, sad, hilarious and bizarre.

So go see it. It is at the top of my summer movie list.







2 comments:

Alicia said...

I've been really wanting to see this movie. Thanks for the tip, Em. Love you!

sarah sample said...

I agree! We saw this movie on sat. night and absolutely loved it! One of the best I've seen in a long time. hope the family is doing great. xoxos