Friday, March 12, 2010

jack had a killer time


The cousins took Jack and I to Disney on Ice tonight. Seeing Lighting McQueen and Mater in the flesh just about blew Jack's mind (note photo capturing this very moment). I actually had a good time.

I loved seeing all the little girls dressed up in their princess and fairy outfits. I loved watching Jack as he was waving to the skaters below... thinking they were really Mater, Simba or Arial. Such a great age of innocence.

And I even managed to get out of there without spending Jack's college fund on all the overprice memorabilia.

Thanks Jokey, Abi, and Kayla! We had a blast!


1 comment:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

we went today, I was bummed I forgot my camera because Pete's face looked just about the same. I loved watching Pete more then the show.