Sunday, March 28, 2010

love is in the air


My friend Jamie is soon to be tying the knot. We celebrated last night over some great Chinese food (thanks again Jill-girl) at David's Kitchen on 3300 south and 45 west. A killer time, really.

The gifts were hilarious, (everyone tried out the pina colada oil that warmed when you blew on it, hello!) beautiful (someone gave her these amazing glasses from Pottery Barn that I just must have), and sexy sexy. The little cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes were so adorable and very yummy.

I am so excited for you Miss Jamie. You are one of the most beautiful, hippest, funnest, one-of-a-kind BFF I will ever know. I hope married life makes us hang out more (automatic babysitters - boohyeah!).

Can't wait for the big day!





2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh yay! We had so much fun. So glad you came, it was a perfect night. Love you Em.

Jamie said...

Awww Em! Thanks so much, forever bff and cousins.