Sunday, September 4, 2011

day 20, I'm sorry you got left out


So Day 20 came and went and there was just too much happening and I didn't get a chance to write. The day challenge was to wear "sunday shoes" or basically dressy shoes you would only were on a day you dressed up. I wore some high wedges... and realized after Max is a little older and I'm not carrying him around as much, I need to invest in some better options for shoes to doll up in. Carrying babies in high heels kills my back, so it's not really in the cards right now.

We took the boys up to Deer Valley to see Ryan's friend Katie Herzig play. The weather was heavenly, and the boys behaved themselves the entire time. Katie played a great set, and on the way home I decided I need to plan less events that interrupt Max's bed time. That kid is not happy with staying up, especially if he is in the car. Did we ever get a ear full.

Today is the official last day of the wardrobe challenge... I am going to pick up the first few days I missed and catch up. I'll post today's outfit later.

No comments: