Sunday, September 18, 2011

thank you for being


This weekend we had a wonderful backyard party at my friend Nicole and Naomi's. After taking over the weeds and overgrown trees, they laid down some fresh sod and decided to christen their backyard facelift with some good food and good friends. 


I love my friend Nicole. Everything she does is amazing. She has such attention to details. Every time I am around her, I am inspired. She is the master behind all my letterpressed baby announcements, and has her own company which she designs and illustrates everything to perfection. I am in constant awe of her and all her doings.


We had a lovely evening and walked away with some mini party favors that I couldn't adore more. I wish this weather and such nights would last for more then just the short month of September.


Sigh. Now the week begins again.








No comments: