Monday, September 5, 2011

happy birthday jack-attack







Today we celebrated Jack's birthday. I can't believe he is 6. It is blowing my mind. Looking back at these pictures of him kill me. Where did these years go so fast? I miss those wicked blonde curls he used to have as a baby. Hints of them are still there... but nothing like it once was.

Today was a fabulous day filled with new Lego sets (don't worry "nicola"... I let Jack build most of them), eating pizza at the Pizza Factory followed by some mad bowling at FatCats. We partook in our very last sno-cone of the season at our absolute favorite joint, cup-o-sno, and had some of the grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles over for cake and ice cream. We had celebrated with Ryan's family the night before at Sunday dinner - then my family tonight and the upcoming "friends party" on Saturday... I guess Jack knows how to make his birthday last.

Oh how I love my little man. Happy Birthday... now stop growing up so fast.



(No, I do not like to dress my boys alike. But when one puts on their Lego Batman t-shirt... it doesn't matter what the other one was wearing - they will immediately change so they are also sporting the same shirt. It is quite the phenomenon.)

(Not sure what face Jack is making here... part pirate, part terrified of the bee that is flying next to mom as she takes my picture. Cash is doing his usual ham-it-up face.)










1 comment:

LBP said...

I can't believe little man Jack is six years old. Happy Birthday!