Thursday, September 1, 2011

day 18, statement jewelry

The only statement jewelry or accessory I can wear these days is Max in his electric lime green baby Bjorn. But today we gave this a try. Max only tried to eat it a handful of times. I don't know if it makes any kind of special statement, but I like layering up the two together.

Cash was also sporting an unusual choice of statement jewelry with morning breakfast. I love this kid... so hilarious. He loves him some goggles.


As for the baby Bjorn... I bought a knock off version when I had Jack. The first time I wore it... after about an hour I could barely walk. It killed my back. And then I gave it to DI before I had Cash because I couldn't wear it without needing major chiropractic work afterwards. My mother-in-law gave me this Bjorn when I had Max and I cannot believe the difference. They are pricey, I know - but they are worth the cost. Perfect back support, Max loves to be in it... and with 2 other meatballs to keep up with - this helps keep my hand free. I would invest if you have a little one and do not already have one. You won't be sorry you did.



No comments: