Saturday, September 24, 2011

why i love my city mini double


I was recently telling a girl friend of mine just how much I love my double stroller - so I thought I would share the love with anyone else who may be looking to invest in such a product.

Here is why I love my Baby Jogger City Mini Double:

1. It fits through a standard door frame. THIS is an amazing feature. I take this puppy with me everywhere and have no problem getting in and out of stores and school doors and where ever else I need to be. I love it.

2. The thing is amazingly light weight. It mostly totes around Max and Cash, but ever so often I wear Max in the backpack and Jack and Cash can still ride and be pushed without effort.


3. Jack can still fit and have a cover over him, without bumping his head. This was a big deal - I have really tall kids.

4. Plenty storage underneath. A section up top for water bottle (or the occasional diet coke), and other accessories

5. Folds in one quick motion (see single shot... double is the same, you just need two hand to grab each seat pull).


6. The head covers come down in 3 sections - so depending on what angle the sun is shinning - your kids are not getting blasted by light. It has little windows you can pull back on the top so you can still see in.


7. There are a ton of accessories - including a little glider that I want for Christmas. This allows an older kid to ride on the back if needed. There are is also this great little baby muff that keep Max toasty in the winter.


I love this city mini series. In the double form and the single. You won't be sorry you got this.







No comments: