Wednesday, August 24, 2011

day 10, ry's song, and max's wild mane


Today was day 10: closet orphan. Find something in your closet that has lost your love. You don't wear it for what ever reason... and today was the day to let it have it's moment in the sun. I was surprised to have quite a few of these in my closet. Poor things. I think most of it is because I have been pregnant, or still chubby from being pregnant, or cause I was/am still nursing and needing all tops to immediately turn into a milk train station at Max's every whim.

But today I chose this orange striped number. Not sure why it gets pushed to the back, but I actually liked it again, so I might wear it more often.

Max is sporting is wild mane that causes people to stop us in the grocery stores so they can pet it and laugh at his puffy mohawk. I just love this little meatball.

And here is my man Ryan's song from Folks Fest. What a songbird.




2 comments:

Jenigirl said...

Em's, that was a killer outfit...so cute! Can't get enough of Max's jibber jabber and sweet smile these days. And you're right, Ryan is a song bird that makes my soul quiet and want to go to there..... love you guys!

Gaige said...

I love that song, seriously amazing.