Tuesday, August 23, 2011

starting late: Day 9


So I caught this on one of my girl friend's blogs; the 21 day wardrobe challenge. I'm coming into late, but I'm still going to try it and then catch up on the days I missed in the end. I'm not too hip about posting 21 pictures of myself, but I am bored with my closet choices as of late, so hopefully this will help revive some old numbers for me.

Today was Day 9: wear something monochromatic. I love this idea. Did you ever pay attention to the wardrobe on the counselor from Glee? I just started that series, and think she's always sporting the greatest stuff.







4 comments:

Jenigirl said...

Em so cute, what a great idea! You always pull off such great looks that I could never do! And I totally love the outfits the Glee counselor sports especially all her cute broaches and pins!

Alicia said...

I LOVE her wardrobe. Love it.

You look hott.

Alicia said...

I think I should re-watch those great episodes of Glee.

stephanie said...

i'm so glad you joined the challenge! you look great.