Friday, August 26, 2011

day 12, the lower lights are in session


The Lower Lights are back in the studio to record not only the second album, but also a Christmas mix, boohyeah! You can watch a live feed of all of this and much more then I'm sure you want to see here. I've been singing along to them all morning.

I'm going down there tonight with some of the other wives to hang out, be a groupie. I'll be sporting day 12 of the challenge... dress up your jeans. Today's wear made me realize I haven't taken the dry cleaning in this week. I had only one non-tshirt option left to doll up. Glad I remembered before the weekend.

Hope everyone has a weekend.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

umm yes that outfit is golden. I always want to go shopping but I don't see that in my near future, so you're getting me motivated to shop in my closet